I always find it amazing when I see people at Sephora putting testers like lipsticks and eye liners directly on their faces. It is so unsanitary and you can catch so many things. A young Australian mother actually caught MRSA by sharing a makeup brush with her friend. MRSA is a staph infection that is resistant to antibiotics. She borrowed the dirty brush to cover a pimple not thinking anything of it and is now paralyzed for life. The infection spread to her spine and by the time they detected it, it was too late and she is now confined to a wheel chair. I know this is a terribly sad, morbid post but I really found it important to share it. My mother taught me from a very young age about this and wouldn't even share her eye liners or mascaras with me. Please don't share your makeup or brushes with anyone unless you know it has been cleansed/disinfected really well!