As promised, here is the golden summer look Brittany spyksma created for my friend Perrey's wedding. I have been working with Britt for about a year now and absolutely adore this girl! She is so talented and anytime I just don't feel like doing my makeup myself for an event I could always count on Britt to create the perfect look. I love how we collaborate and I trust very few people with my face. We also have a blast every time we get together to do makeup.
For this look, because the dress was so bright and fun we wanted to keep the makeup very summery. I always love to accentuate my eyes and opt for smokey as often as I can. In this case, Brittany chose to make it a softer, lighter, bronzy look. She finished with this amazing coral lip color to match the dress. (matching makeup to your outfit is very on trend right now by the way)
How she did it:
First you start with your base.
- Lorac creamy brow pencil in brunette
- Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion in greed (gold color)
- All eyeshadow is from Lorac unzipped gold palette. Undeniable all over lid. Unedited in outer corner blended into Crease. Unpredictable for Shimmer on inner half of lid. Undressed for brow highlight. Unafraid pressed into lower lash line.
- Bobbi brown cream liner in black ink on upper and lower lash line.
- Maybelline great lash mascara blackest black.
- Top shop lipstick in whimsical
- Jouer Lip gloss in nude Glisten
And there you have it! What do you think of this look? Will you try this bronzed summer makeup? Let me know!